Level : 110
Faction : Alliance
Race : Human
Class : Warrior
Spec 1 : Fury

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

General Questions:

I have read, understood, and I am in agreement with Guilty’s guild philosophy, rules and loot distribution.:
Yes

Are you applying with your main character?:
Yes

Are you applying as a Social Member, HC Raider or Mythic Raider?:
HC and Mythic Raider

Guilds and Expectations:

What are you looking to gain from joining the guild?:
I am currently in a mythic guild that raids 3 times a week, I am looking for one that raids more days a week, and also a nice community of people.

Do you know anyone who is currently a member in Guilty?:
No.

What is your previous guild history, and why did you leave / why are you looking to leave your current guild?:
Currently the guild I am in has started mythic progression and we end HC raids with an hour left. Sometimes our GM doesn't want to carry onto mythic right after HC. This is a major bump in the way of actually progressing further than 2/10M.

Personal Questions:

How old are you?:

Please mark your knowledge in English (both oral and written) in the scale below. 1 means very poor knowledge and 5 means excellent knowledge.:

Do you have Teamspeak 3, or do you have the ability to work with it.:
Yes

Are you able to talk on Teamspeak?:
Yes

Class Specific:

In your own words, describe your role on Xavius in the Emerald Nightmare:
I assume were talking about Mythic EN. If so during phase one I would make sure I soak the beam when I am called to do so (when its my turn), to make sure we don't wipe. Making sure I don't go in the beam before its my turn as you can only soak one. During phase two I would make sure to focus the adds nuking them as fast as possible, then go back to being stacked up. If I am bonded but also called to soak, then soaking takes priority and hopefully the other person starts running towards me to break them. If I am outside of the dream state but have low corruption then I should be soaking the adds. During phase three I would stack up with everyone so we can share the corruption meteor and if I got the nightmare blade I would make sure to move it out of the way. At this point I would be nuking Xavius ignoring the tentacles. I am currently only 5/7M and haven't had a chance to try out this boss on mythic but I am more than willing to do so and know the tactics.

What are your spell and ability priorities?:
At the start of any fight I will pop Battle Cry and Avatar, then rampage to proc my enrage. Right after that I will use my Draught of Souls and while my battle cry and enrage are still active after that I will quickly use Odyn's Fury (depending on which fight, sometimes I will save this for adds for a bigger cleave.) Right after that I will furious slash then bloodthirst to have a 15% higher crit chance, then right into raging blow. I will repeat this until 100 rage to proc my frothing berserker. Once I am 100 I will use whirlwind (if multiple enemies) right into rampage to proc my enrage once again and to cleave multiple enemies (using my whirlwind I can proc meat cleaver and my rampage and bloodthirst will hit multiple enemies.) Then I will use battlecry once again without avatar and DoS and repeat the process until avatar and DoS is up and use them with my next battlecry. Since I have Convergence of Fates I am able to use battlecry once or twice during my avatar and DoS cooldowns and have it up for when they come off cd.

List the most important addons that you use for your class and performance (raid frames, threat, procs, cooldown managment, etc).:
I use tellmewhen to make sure I always have my passives up, I also use dbm for obvious reasons during raids. These are the only addons I feel necessary to use and they work just fine for me.

What is your stat priority? Please explain why.:
Haste is definitely my main stat because as a Fury Warrior it generates rage from my auto attacks allowing me to have more up time with my enrage and frothing berserker. It also reduces the global cooldown recovery time and reduces the base cooldown of bloodthirst and raging blow. Not only does it reduce cooldowns but it increases the speed in which spells can be cast. Mastery would have to be my second stat priority for my Fury Warrior because it provides more damage overall for my abilities. When my enrage is up having more mastery actually increases the damage that enrage does, so therefore more mastery more damage while enraged. Strength is my third priority simple because it doesnt provide additional bonuses, just pure damage increase. While its a great stat it doesnt take priority over my otherones, although the mastery and strength priorities are very close.

Raiding:

What is your raid experience, past and present and how long have you been raiding for?:
I currently have been raiding for just under two months. I am a vert fasy learner and rejoined the game only 2 months ago, and went straight into NH HC raiding and NH Mythic raiding. Currently I am 10/10HC, 2/10M. Emerald Nightmare I am 5/7M. While it's true I haven't been raiding for long I am willing to learn and always trying to improve.

Tell us more about your PC performance and connection. Do you have delay/lag/disconnections during raid encounters?:
I average 18ms during raids, and around 40fps. I am going to be building a new PC within the next few weeks which will provide me with over 100 fps during raids. Right now having around 40 fps during raids doesn't effect me and I can still perform at an optimal level.

Our raids take place on Wednesday,Thursday & Monday for progression raiding. They always start at 9:00pm UCT+1(realm time) and end at 12:00pm UCT+1(realm time), how many of these will you be able to attend?:
All of them.

Please link your armory. battle.net/wowheroes.com :
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Crog%C3%A1n/simple

Please link some logs for you in a raid. If not available and you play a healer / DPS role, what is your average HPS or DPS in a raid?:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/NM3KmRthB4XgF8yd#view=analytical, https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/XcPDjpnkF2wvrTB7#view=analytical (I was 896 ilvl when these were taken, currently 901)

How do you go about learning the tactics for a fight?:
I watch a tactic video a couple of times to get to know the fight, then I go into it and learn that way. I'm a fast learner and also a practical learner so even during the fights I can pick things up.

Do you have any issues wiping several times on a boss?:
Of course not, what is progression without wiping a shit ton.

Please link a screenshot of your UI(User Interface) in a RAID or DUNGEON environment. - You can use http://tinypic.com or any similar service to upload the image.:
http://prntscr.com/ewmytk

Finish:

Is there anything else you would like to add?:
I am a fast learner, and would love to join. Happy

Tell us why we should accept your application ( aka sell yourself & convince us) :
I am a friendly guy who just wants to learn more and progress further.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guilty Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: