Level : 110
Faction : Alliance
Race : Human
Class : Paladin
Spec 1 : Ret

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

General Questions:

I have read, understood, and I am in agreement with Guilty’s guild philosophy, rules and loot distribution.:
Yes

Are you applying with your main character?:
Yes

Are you applying as a Social Member, HC Raider or Mythic Raider?:
Mythic Raider

Guilds and Expectations:

What are you looking to gain from joining the guild?:
Experience and fun

Do you know anyone who is currently a member in Guilty?:
No

What is your previous guild history, and why did you leave / why are you looking to leave your current guild?:
Heroic raider in Same

Personal Questions:

How old are you?:

Please mark your knowledge in English (both oral and written) in the scale below. 1 means very poor knowledge and 5 means excellent knowledge.:

Do you have Teamspeak 3, or do you have the ability to work with it.:
Yes

Are you able to talk on Teamspeak?:
Yes

Class Specific:

In your own words, describe your role on Gul'dan in the NIghthold:
As a retribution paladin I am a melee, so I don't do a lot. I just DPS the boss and adds, and help killing eyes. Of course I dodge storm of the destroyer and help out with Lay on Hands and Blessing of Protection if needed. On mythic I kill the parasites as soon as possible and switch to the doomlord when he's up.

What are your spell and ability priorities?:
Judgement always up when I spend holy power, try to get 5 holy power so I can fit 3 templar's verdict in one judgement while keeping Whisper of Nathrezim (legendary cloak) up. I get holy power with crusader strike and divine hammer/blade of wrath. I keep crusade of cooldown. Of course I use divine storm instead of templar's verdict when there are 2 or more targets.

List the most important addons that you use for your class and performance (raid frames, threat, procs, cooldown managment, etc).:
WeakAuras, DBM

What is your stat priority? Please explain why.:
Strength > haste (till 25%) then haste = versatility > crit > mastery. Strength gives me more damage, haste allows me to get more holy power faster and versatility gives me more damage.

Raiding:

What is your raid experience, past and present and how long have you been raiding for?:
I was 5/13M in HFC and I started with mythic EN but I took a break (this was on my other character with the same name (warrior-horde-draenor)). Then I returned on my paladin and raided NH HC with Same.

Tell us more about your PC performance and connection. Do you have delay/lag/disconnections during raid encounters?:
Normally no delay, lag or disconnections. Maybe once or twice in a month, but nothing to worry about.

Our raids take place on Wednesday,Thursday & Monday for progression raiding. They always start at 9:00pm UCT+1(realm time) and end at 12:00pm UCT+1(realm time), how many of these will you be able to attend?:
All three.

Please link your armory. battle.net/wowheroes.com :
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/silvermoon/flinzy

Please link some logs for you in a raid:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/24153006/11#metric=dps

How do you go about learning the tactics for a fight?:
I watch FatBossTV about the bosses and watch steams of future players.

Do you have any issues wiping several times on a boss?:
No, I think wiping is part of the raiding experience.

Please link a screenshot of your UI(User Interface) in a RAID or DUNGEON environment. - You can use http://tinypic.com or any similar service to upload the image.:
I am not at home so I can send it later if it's still necessary.

Finish:

Tell us why we should accept your application ( aka sell yourself & convince us) :
Because I want to do drunk raids on friday EksDee.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guilty Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: